RANK ONE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO FILL OUT!! PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE START TO INPUT PHYSICALS AS WE RECIEVE THEM.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does my 6th grader need a physical for pre-athletics?
No. Only incoming 7th, 9th, 11th, marching band or anyone new to athletics/district.
2. I got my child's physical done at their pediatricians office. Who can I drop it off to?
You can drop it off at the high school athletic office at the panther dome or you can email it to [email protected] with your child's name in the subject line.
3. Why is my child showing that their physical is missing in Rank One but I turned it into the athletic office/gmail?
We input physicals as we receive them. Understand that each physical has to be input individually by the athletic training staff. If your child's physical is still not showing up in Rank One by July 1 please email [email protected]
4. I am trying to fill you my child's Rank One form but it is telling me that they do not exist.
If you are new to the district then we will need to enter you into the system manually. Please email us at [email protected] and we can get some information from you to get your child in our system. They must have a Medina Valley ISD student ID in order for us to get them into the system.
5. Does my child's physical have to be on the UIL form?
Yes. We are not allowed to take a print out from your child's doctors office.
6. I need to talk to one of the athletic trainers. What is the best way to contact them.
The best way to contact us is by emailing us at [email protected]. We are not up at the office during the summer. We check this email daily.
**The athletic training staff is NOT responsible for any physicals that are not turned into the athletic office or athletic training gmail.**