9th - 12th Grades
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's immunization records
- ID of parent / guardian (picture ID must be current, expired IDs will not be accepted)
- Active military ID (if applicable)
- Proof of residence stating physical address and / or service address (light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease agreement - may not be more than two months old). The bill must be in parent's name, current, show usage and state service address matching student enrollment application. Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- If at all possible, please bring transcripts from your child's previous school to your appointment. Without these documents, if the previous school does not fulfill our record request in a timely manner, your child's high school credits are at risk. This is critical to ensuring they can maintain their goal for graduation.
- Special Education Papers
- 504 Records
- Speech Education Papers
- Legal Documents
To order transcripts please fill out the online form: Transcript Request
**It is against FERPA to email ANY student records**
If you are a Texas TEA School, please TREx all record requests & incoming records (163908).
If you are a current MVHS student, you may request a transcript for free through your counselor.
Please note: during peak times (beginning of semester and at end of semester) and during holiday breaks, there could potentially be a significant delay in fulfillment of transcript requests. Please plan accordingly.
Effective August 1, 2023 the transcripts will be available for purchase only for all former student orders.